If your physician determines that you would benefit from Medical Marijuana, you will need to submit:
- A complete, signed, and notarized Adult Application Packet;
- Physician’s Certification signed by your doctor (included in the packet);
- A legible photocopy of your Colorado Driver’s License;
- If you have an out-of-state driver’s license or passport, you must submit a Proof of Identity and Residency Waiver Form.
- A check or money order for $15.00 made payable to: CDPHE
Before you mail in your application, make photocopies, which can be used as temporary proof of registry and will allow you to shop at participating dispensaries.
You will need to send your envelope via Certified Mail to the following address:
HSV – 8608
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80246 – 1530
Processing time: Allow 5 weeks from the date the Registry receives your paperwork for standard processing. Applications with proof of identity and residency waivers may require additional time for review and verification.